Oasis Academy Don Valley are looking to employ a D&T Technician to provide support to the Head of Faculty, and to ensure the smooth and effective day-to-day running of the Design and Technology department.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Organisation of support systems for Design and Technology teaching across KS3 & KS4 in
liaison with the Head of Faculty and Technology subject areas.
- Liaison with Head of Faculty over planning, control and ordering of resources to maintain
adequate stocks of equipment and materials for lessons. Liaison with suppliers for
quotations and requisitions.
- Implementing Health and Safety legislation and procedures, and implementing first aid treatment if trained.
- Preparation of equipment, materials and rooms required for demonstrations, examinations
and practical work in Design and Technology lessons, including dismantling and storage
- Managing own performance and professional development.
For further information on the responsibilities, the role itself, and how to apply visit the Tes Website.
Closing date for applications is the 20th August 2021!