Domestic Assistant (x2 Posts)
Bents Green School are seeking to appoint Domestic Assistants as part of a small team helping to maintain a clean and healthy learning environment for the users of our site.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in all areas around the school and attached residential unit and will assist with kitchen/dining room duties.
Candidates should be able to:
- communicate effectively with other employees and students
- be reliable and punctual
- be able to use initiative
- be aware of basic food hygiene
- take responsibility for the cleaning standards in a specific area.
- be aware of health and safety policies and procedures
- work to a high standard in a safe manner
- understand the needs of the school and residential unit in prioritising work load
- willing to undertake any training provided.
Closing date for applications is 7th July 2021
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.