Domestic Assistant (Ringinglow Site)
Bents Green School are seeking to appoint a Domestic Assistant to work as part of a small team helping to maintain a clean and healthy learning environment for the users of the site. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in all areas around the school and attached residential unit and will assist with kitchen/dining room duties. Candidates should be able to:
- communicate effectively with other employees and students
- be reliable and punctual
- be able to use initiative
- be aware of basic food hygiene
- take responsibility for the cleaning standards in a specific area.
- be aware of health and safety policies and procedures
- work to a high standard in a safe manner
- understand the needs of the school and residential unit in prioritising work load
- willing to undertake any training provided
Bents Green Learning Community operates across three sites – Ringinglow, Gleadless and Westfield – and staff may be required to work across all sites in order to meet the needs of the students.
Closing date for applications is the 15th December 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website.