Domestic Assistant (Ringinglow Site)
Bents Green School are seeking to appoint Domestic Assistant as part of a small team helping to maintain a clean and healthy learning environment for the users of the site.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in all areas around the school and attached residential unit and will assist with kitchen/dining room duties.
Candidates should be able to:
• communicate effectively with other employees and students
• be reliable and punctual
• be able to use initiative
• be aware of basic food hygiene
• take responsibility for the cleaning standards in a specific area.
• be aware of health and safety policies and procedures
• work to a high standard in a safe manner
• understand the needs of the school and residential unit in prioritising work load
• willing to undertake any training provided
Closing date for applications is 20th November 2022
For more information, please visit the Sheffield City Council website.