Design Technology Technician
Yewlands Academy are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed person to work as part of their busy support staff.
Candidates should be educated to NVQ Level 2 and possess the following qualities:
- good inter-personal skills
- a confident manner
- good literacy/numeracy skills
- good DT skills and confident around the use of the different tools, equipment and machines in the workshop
A willingness to contribute to the Academy is an essential requirement of the post and experience of working within a design technology (including food technology) environment would be desirable.
They can offer:
- A hardworking Design Technology Department
- High quality development and support
- Opportunities to work with colleagues across an ambitious and forward-thinking 2-18+ Sheffield Trust
- A chance to make a real difference to the lives of children
For more information please visit Sheffield City Council’s webiste.