Design and Technology Curriculum Support
Westfield School is currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, well organised, highly motivated and flexible individual to join their busy and successful Design & Technology department. The job varies from day to day and therefore requires someone with excellent communication skills and who can adapt easily to shifting demands and work patterns. The successful candidate as part of their duties will be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Maintain equipment and machinery in classrooms
- Prepare practicals prior to lessons
- The preparation of stock and inventories
- Set up practicals where necessary and provide classroom support
- General upkeep of the Design & Technology classrooms
Closing date for applications is 7th August 2021.
For more information visit the TES website.