King Edward VII School have an exciting opportunity for a strongly-motivated person to provide an administrative support service to the School at both the Lower School and Upper School Sites. The successful candidate will be required to provide a full administrative service to the departments, including dealing with written and verbal enquiries, updating of manual and computerised records, assisting with the organisation of School trips and events and the preparation and distribution of resources to support departmental staff. The successful candidate will:
- be dynamic, dedicated and enthusiastic
- be very well organised and efficient
- have a confident and professional manner
- be a skilled ICT practitioner, with excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- have very good interpersonal skills
- have a strong organisational ability
Closing date for applications is the 30th September 2021 at 12 noon!
For further information on the role, and what is required, visit the King Edward VII School Website.