Data and Exams Manager
Sheffield Springs Academy are seeking to appoint a dedicated and meticulous individual for the position of Data & Exams Manager. Due to the ever-increasing use of data within school to track student progress, this is a key post within the academy in which the successful applicant will manage this function as part of a two-person team to support both their staff and students.
Main duties will include:
- To analyse student data and produce informed reports to assist teaching staff in raising attainment
- Managing the school’s pupil performance data collection systems
- To provide a variety of reports to departments across the Academy
- To interpret data to show trends and future forecasts
- Ensuring that complete and full educational data is available for all students from KS2 onwards
- Providing pupil data, collated from the systems in place, for analysis by colleagues at half termly intervals
- Maintaining the integrity of pupil class data within the Arbor system
- Managing the school’s assessment and reporting system (maintaining the database, uploading classes, distributing results)
What we would like from you:
- To be a team player and be flexible during busy periods
- To have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, in particular Microsoft Excel
- To be approachable and have excellent people skills
- Outstanding organisation skills and a keen attention to detail
- A fundamental belief in the power of education to enable students to achieve anything they set their minds to
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 26th April!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website!