Data and Exams Administrator
Sheffield Park Academy are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and proactive individual for the position of Data & Exams Administrator. This post will work closely with the existing Data & Exams Manager to support the existing data function for both the Academy’s staff and students. Main duties will include:
- Analysing student data and produce informed reports to assist teaching staff in raising attainment.
- Providing high level administrative support to the Data & Exams Manager.
- Providing a variety of reports to departments across the Academy.
- Interpreting data to show trends and future forecasts.
- Using Arbor effectively to both input student data and produce reports
The post holder will;
- Be a team player and be flexible during busy periods.
- Have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Be approachable and have excellent people skills.
- Have outstanding organisation skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Have a fundamental belief in the power of education to enable students to achieve anything they set their minds to.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 19th April, at 12 noon!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield Park Academy website.