Cover Support Assistant
Aston Academy are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Cover Support Assistant who will supervise classes during the short term absence of the class teacher, which will include delivering work set by the regular teacher, managing student behaviour and assisting students in relevant activities. The successful candidates will:
- Be able to work independently and with initiative
- Be interested in the development of young people
- Have good communication skills
- Be energetic, well-motivated and flexible
- Have a professional manner and plenty of common sense
- Be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Be able to work with ICT including interactive whiteboards
You will be based at Aston Academy, however the role may involve working at other academies within the trust.
Closing Date for applications is the 20th September 2021!
For more information visit the Tes website for Rotherham.