Cover Support Assistant
Swinton Academy are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Cover Support Assistant who will supervise classes during the short term absence of the class teacher, which will include delivering work set by the regular teacher, managing student behaviour and assisting students in relevant activities.
The successful candidates will:
- Be able to work independently and with initiative
- Be interested in the development of young people
- Have good communication skills
- Be energetic, well-motivated and flexible
- Have a professional manner and plenty of common sense
- Be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Be able to work with ICT including interactive whiteboards
Closing date for applications is 1st September 2022
For more information please visit the TES website.