Cover Support Assistant
Aston Academy are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Cover Support Assistant who will supervise classes during the short term absence of the class teacher, which will include delivering work set by the regular teacher, managing student behaviour and assisting students in relevant activities.
The successful candidates will:
- Be able to work independently and with initiative
- Be interested in the development of young people
- Have good communication skills
- Be energetic, well-motivated and flexible
- Have a professional manner and plenty of common sense
- Be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Be able to work with ICT including interactive whiteboards
Closing date for applications is Monday 28th February 2022!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the TES website.