Cover Supervisors (x2 Posts)
Westfield School are currently seeking to appoint highly motivated, skilled and creative full-time Cover Supervisors.
The successful applicants will need to have very good numeracy and literacy skills as well as excellent communication and inter-personal skills. Experience of working with young people in a school setting is desirable.
This post offers an outstanding opportunity to join the school at a key time.
We are looking for:
- Someone who is an excellent role model, creative and motivational
- Someone who is able to inspire and challenge young people
- Someone who has experience of working with young people preferably in a classroom environment
- Someone with exciting ideas who can build on existing good practice
- Be engaged in all aspects of a thriving school
When not required to cover lessons for absent teachers, Cover Supervisors act as in-class support.
Closing date for applications is 5th September 2021.
For more information visit the Chorus Education Trust website.