Cover Supervisor (Temporary)
Westfield School are currently seeking to appoint a highly motivated, skilled and creative full-time, temporary Cover Supervisor. The successful applicant will need to have very good numeracy and literacy skills as well as excellent communication and inter-personal skills. Experience of working with young people in a school setting is desirable. This post offers an outstanding opportunity to join the school at a key time. They are looking for:
- Someone who is an excellent role model, creative and motivational
- Someone who is able to inspire and challenge young people
- Someone who has experience of working with young people, preferably in a classroom environment
- Someone with exciting ideas who can build on existing good practice
- Someone who will be engaged in all aspects of a thriving school
When not required to cover lessons for absent teachers, Cover Supervisors act as in-class support.
For further information on this role, and how to apply, visit the Tes Website for Sheffield.
Closing date for applications is the 5th September 2021, at 11:59pm!