Oasis Academy Don Valley are looking to employ a Cover Supervisor within the Academy, who will help to provide learning support for students of all abilities, provide supervision of students in the absence of the Subject Teacher or Class Tutor.
Specific responsibilities include:
- The supervision of lessons, including the entry and dismissal of classes during the short-term absence of a teacher.
- Liaison with Heads of Faculties when necessary regarding the cover work.
- Registration of Advisory groups in the absence of the Advisory teacher.
- Invigilation of examinations.
- The supervision of students when on school visits, in the place of some teachers.
- When lesson cover is not required, tasks associated with reducing teachers’ workload including administration or support within lessons.
- Assisting Senior Staff with combined groups and working under their direction.
- Possibility of a Mentoring Group.
- The supervision of lessons
- Comply with Health and Safety, Fire Regulations and other Academy policies.
- Any other duties in support of the Academy as reasonably decided by The Principal/Academy Senior Leadership Team.
- Safeguarding children and young people
For more information about this post, visit the Tes Website.
Closing date for applications is the 20th August 2021!