Bradfield School is a Member of Tapton School Academy Trust. The Trust have a shared vision to ‘realise the life chances and dreams of every child’. Our mission is to provide a safe place to be, provide great teaching and learning and create an environment where all opportunities are within reach. Membership provides a range of opportunities for collaborative working and continuing professional development with a network of secondary and primary schools within the locality.
Are you eager to take on a challenge? Are you self motivated, confident and have the ability to inspire? If you display these attributes, then this could be the post you seek.
As a Cover Supervisor you will undertake a variety of roles in the school, including:
Supervision of teaching groups
In class support of students
Individual student support and supervision
Whilst the main focus of this role will be the provision of cover for absent teachers, the jobholder will be required to work across the school, to support teachers in the development and delivery of learning for pupils and by helping with administrative
You will need to be able to:
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Share in our vision for realising the life chances and dreams of every child
In return we can offer you:
- A vibrant learning community
- A high level of community involvement
- A well-resourced and stimulating environment
- An established MAT of schools which shares and builds on effective practice
- A great place to work where colleagues are valued and receive high quality support with rich learning and development opportunities
Closing date for applications is 21st June 2021.
For more information visit the TES website