St Bernard’s Catholic High School is an outstanding, popular and over-subscribed 11-16 academy in Rotherham. They are a Catholic Voluntary Academy who serves the Rotherham area welcoming students of all faiths and denominations. They are seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor, term time only for 5 days per week (45 weeks at 37 hours per week). Hours of work at 7:30am – 3:30pm, Monday to Thursday and 7:40am – 3:10, Friday. The main purpose of the post is to organise cover and deliver teaching and learning to students in Keystage 3 and 4. To be considered for this position you must:
- demonstrate experience of working with 11-16 year olds in a classroom environment;
- be an excellent role model who strives to accomplish the very best;
- has the desire and ability to help children of all abilities and backgrounds to reach their potential;
- have GCSE passes at Grade C or above in Maths and English;
- have excellent interpersonal skills;
- have a good understanding of the job requirements;
- have basic IT skills to include knowledge/use of the internet;
- be supportive of the school’s Catholic ethos (however you do not need to be a practicing Catholic)
Closing date for applications is 25th April 2022, at 9am!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the TES website, searching for Rotherham.