Bradfield School are looking to employ an enthusiastic and committed Cover Supervisor. As a Cover Supervisor you will undertake a variety of roles in the school, including:
- Supervision of teaching groups
- In class support of students
- Individual student support and supervision
Whilst the main focus of this role will be the provision of cover for absent teachers, the jobholder will be required to work across the school, to support teachers in the development and delivery of learning for pupils and by helping with administrative You will need to be able to:
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Share in our vision for realising the life chances and dreams of every child
Closing date for applications is 24th April 2022, at midnight!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the TES website, searching for Sheffield.