Wath Academy are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, passionate and conscientious Cover Supervisor to provide lesson cover across a range of subjects. The successful candidate will deliver adapted pre-planned lessons in line with the subject curriculum sequence to ensure all students continue to access their planned curriculum. This is also a great opportunity for someone who is seeking a route in to teaching. We would offer support and training as well as an opportunity to compete a Schools Direct placement from September 2022 should this be suitable. The successful candidate will:
- be fully aligned to the Trust Vision, Values and Behaviours and the Academy Key Drivers;
- have a true growth mindset and solid work ethic;
- be a driven, proactive and positive individual with an unwavering commitment to continuously improving;
- be a reflective practitioner with a strong commitment to effective Teaching and Learning;
- have high expectations of student behaviour and engagement;
- have the knowledge and experience of the context in which Wath Academy operates.
Closing date for applications is Monday the 10th December 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the TES website.