Chaucer School is an ACE aware/trauma informed school that places our young people at the heart of everything that we do. All staff whether teaching or support staff have a desire to see our young people reach their potential and become successful, happy and confident young adults.
They are looking to appoint an experienced administrator to support the work of the Support Services Manager with a particular focus on managing the “cover” process. This post is vital in ensuring that teacher staff absence is managed to ensure classes are covered. The post is very responsive as the needs and demands can change throughout the day. The postholder will also support the general administrative functions within the main office.
The postholder will require:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High levels of organisation
- An ability to respond proactively to changing needs
- Empathy and discretion
- Initiative and confidence in dealing with staff and outside agencies
- An ability to take decisions independently
- A desire to work with young people
- A desire and ability to constantly improve
Closing date for applications is 10am, 1st July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.