Cascade Multi Academy Trust is seeking a Cook to join the Trust, the successful person will initially be employed at Hucklow Primary School.
Our vision at Cascade MAT is to Transform the life changes of our children; ensure safe and secure learning environments; create inspirational places for our staff to work and to be an influential part of the local community.
Across the Trust we inspire our children to aim high and succeed, equipping them with the necessary skills and knowledge for the future. We promote understanding, respect and tolerance for each other.
This position will suit an organised, hardworking and experienced Cook who under the guidance of the Trust Catering Manager will lead and develop the catering team at Hucklow Primary School on a daily basis. We are looking for someone with initiative, who takes pride in their work, and is able to work without supervision, whilst maintaining an excellent high-quality provision that is in line with the Trust requirements.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Assist in the preparation of foods/drinks.
- Assist in the cooking of various dishes/fast foods/desserts/snacks.
- Undertake stock checks and report the information to the Trust Catering Manager.
- Assist the Trust Catering Manager in the monthly stock checks and associated paperwork.
- Assist the Trust Catering Manager in Supervision and Training of the staff team.
- Check and put away deliveries as required.
- Ensure equipment is in proper working order including checking temperatures.
- Assist in the cleaning of all work areas and in the periodic deep cleaning work associated with food areas
- Supervise and organise the breakfast club
- Deputise for the Catering Manager as required.
Closing date for applications is Midday, 25th June 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.