Commis Chef/Catering Assistant
Mercia School are looking to appoint a commis chef/catering assistant. The Commis Chef will support operations in all areas of the kitchen assisting with preparation and cooking to consistently present food to the highest standards. The right candidate will:
- have a genuine passion for food
- have experience ideally gained within a busy and demanding kitchen environment
- have a keen desire and be knowledgeable about what it takes to be a successful Commis Chef
- an ability to work using their own initiative
- an alignment to a can-do culture
- the capability to maintain effective relationships
- a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults
- the talent to adapt to changing situations and learn new skills
- a keen eye for ensuring the safety of our pupils
- strong principles that are aligned with the school
Closing date for applications is Wednesday the 10th November 2021!
For more information on the role, visit the Mercia learning trust website.