Reignhead Primary School are now seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Clerical Officer to start in September 2021. The successful candidate will work as a key member of their Administration Team and contribute to the support services within their school. You will be required to carry out reception duties, including communicating with parents/carers; monitor and keep stock of resources; organise educational visits, liaising with class teachers and take an active part in all areas of school life. This is a wonderful opportunity to join the Reignhead team and become part of their dedicated staff group who are passionate about providing the best education for every child and ensuring ‘Success for All’.
They are looking for someone who:
- Has excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Has a calm and patient manner, able to communicate with sensitivity and tact
- Is well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Is highly motivated and can work on their own initiative to tight deadlines
- Is able to demonstrate a commitment and desire to work in a team
The school offers:
- A friendly and welcoming school
- A committed and driven staff team with a vision of excellence for the future
- A dedicated Governing Body
- A commitment to your professional development
- An opportunity to work in partnership with their local family of schools
Closing date for applications: 4th June 2021
For more information please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.