Clerical Officer – Pastoral Support
Mercia Learning Trust is a growing multi-academy trust which currently includes 3 secondary and 3 primary schools. Our mission is to provide an outstanding education for pupils from 0-19. We are passionate that all our pupils should see their time at school as happy and fulfilling, with their potential developed to the utmost. Our approach is founded on partnership working, binding together our school, parents and their communities. We are currently looking to recruit an outstanding pastoral leader with the ability to support the academic progress and wellbeing of all students.
Commencement Date: As soon as possible, notice period permitting.
In this role you will:
- Provide administrative support, primarily, to the King Ecgbert School Pastoral Team and the wider school community
- Be a first point of contact for parents and carers wishing to speak with the pastoral team about issues relating to their child(ren)
- Possess good communication skills and be able to arrange meetings and process the relevant paperwork
- Be a team player who shows initiative and meets deadlines and have a flexible and adaptable approach
- Provide whole school support within the wider admistrative team as and when required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Organised and conscientious
- A good communicator; able to build good relationships with students and their families
- Able to deal sensitively and discreetly with a wide range of people
- Flexible and able to work to deadline and under pressure
Closing date for applications is 9th June 2021
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website