To start in September 2021, the Governors are seeking to appoint a Clerical Officer to work as a key member of our administration team supporting the pupils, their families and the staff at the school. We are looking for someone who is committed, diligent, hardworking, enthusiastic, caring and understanding and who is able to use their own initiative in carrying out a range of duties to support the good standards of the school as a whole.
The successful candidate will work under the Headteacher and School Business Manager and alongside experienced colleagues and will be expected to undertake administrative, communication and organisational duties.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Has a calm and patient manner, able to communicate with sensitivity and tact
- Is well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Is highly motivated and can work on their own initiative to tight deadlines
- Is able to demonstrate a commitment and desire to work in a team
- Is adaptable and flexible
- Shows a willingness to be involved in all aspects of school life
- Has a professional level of discretion and confidentiality at all times
Closing date for applications is 18th June 2021
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website