Clerical Assistant L3
The Governors of Meersbrook Bank Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and organised individual to undertake this important role in their school.
Meersbrook Bank Primary School is a caring, welcoming and hard-working community, housed in a Victorian building in a thriving area of Sheffield.
The successful candidate will
- be warm and welcoming as the first point of contact in school
- have a polite and professional manner
- have good organisational skills
- be flexible and a good team player
- have good communication skills
- enjoy working in a school environment
- be kind and nurturing
- be committed to pupil welfare and equal opportunities
In return they can offer you:
- a friendly and hard-working team
- a modern office environment
- the opportunity to make a difference in our changing school
- a positive and inclusive workplace where individuals matter
- training to undertake the role
- the opportunity to become part of their fantastic wider community
Closing date for applications: Friday 26th March 2021
For more information, or to apply, please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.