Cleaning Supervisor – Job Share
King Edward VII is seeking to appoint a Cleaning Supervisor to lead their small team of cleaners, helping to maintain a clean and healthy learning environment for the users of their School. As this post is a job share there will be the opportunity for further hours as a cleaner up to 37 hours per week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in classrooms, science rooms, design and technology rooms, toilets and other areas around School. This post is based at the Upper School Building on Glossop Road.
The successful candidate will be able to:
· Supervise the cleaning team effectively
· communicate effectively with other employees and the school community
· be reliable and punctual
· be able to use their initiative
· be aware of Health and Safety Policies
· take responsibility for the cleaning standards across the School
· work to a high standard in a safe manner
· understand the needs of the School in prioritising work load
· maintain staff rota’s and ensure all areas are covered
· willing to undertake any training provided
Closing date for applications: 27th May 2021
For more information please visit King Edward VII’s website.