Cleaning Supervisor – Job Share
King Edward VII School is a thriving, over-subscribed School, with a diverse intake. It is a stimulating place in which to work, offering many opportunities to students and staff alike. The School enjoys an excellent reputation and sees the calibre of its staff as a key strength. King Edward VII School has two sites within the S10 area, approximately 1.5 miles apart. The successful candidate will be required to work at Upper School. At King Edward VII School we offer an excellent benefits package, including a pension, a cycle to work scheme, eye test vouchers and cash plan including therapy benefits. We also offer a full employee assistance programme (EAP) along with access to 24/7 virtual GP surgery.
King Edward VII is seeking to appoint a Cleaning Supervisor to lead our small team of cleaners, helping to maintain a clean and healthy learning environment for the users of our School. As this post is a job share there will be the opportunity for further hours as a cleaner up to 37 hours per week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in classrooms, science rooms, design and technology rooms, toilets and other areas around School. This post is based at the Upper School Building on Glossop Road.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Supervise the cleaning team effectively
- communicate effectively with other employees and the school community
- be reliable and punctual
- be able to use their initiative
- be aware of Health and Safety Policies
- take responsibility for the cleaning standards across the School
- work to a high standard in a safe manner
- understand the needs of the School in prioritising work load
- maintain staff rota’s and ensure all areas are covered
- willing to undertake any training provided
Closing date for applications is Midday, 10th June 2021.
For more information visit King Edward VII School website