King Edward VII School is seeking to appoint a Cleaning Supervisor to lead their small team of cleaners, helping to maintain a clean and healthy learning environment for the users of the School. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing a team to ensure that a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in classrooms, science rooms, design and technology rooms, toilets and other areas around School are maintained. This post is based at the Upper School Building on Glossop Road. The successful candidate will be able to:
- supervise the cleaning team effectively
- communicate effectively with other employees and the School community
- be reliable and punctual
- be able to use their initiative
- be aware of Health and Safety Policies
- take responsibility for the cleaning standards across the School
- work to a high standard in a safe manner
- understand the needs of the School in prioritising work load
- maintain staff rotas and ensure all areas are covered
- undertake any training provided for the role
Closing date for applications is Thursday 21st April, at 12 Noon!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the King Edward VII School website.