All Saints Catholic High School are seeking to appoint a cleaner to work as part of their premises team helping to maintain a clean and healthy learning environment for their children for 16 hours per week, Monday – Friday. The post holder will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in class bases, toilets and other areas around school and other premises on site. They will be able to:
- Be reliable and punctual and ability to use own initiative
- Communicate effectively with other employees
- Be aware of the COSH Policies
- Take responsibility for the cleaning standards in a specific area
- Work to a high standard in a safe manner
- Willing to undertake any training provided
- Understand the needs of the school in prioritising work load
Closing date for applications is Thursday 15th December 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the All Saints Catholic High School website.