Required for an immediate start, Hope Valley College are looking for a reliable, hardworking cleaners to join their site team. The post holder must at all times carry out their responsibilities within the spirit of the School and Trust policies and within the framework of legislation relating to Academies and Education, with particular regard to the statutory responsibilities of the Trust and the Governing Body of the School. These include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in the areas/sites allocated by the Site Supervisor.
- Being aware of the conditions associated with the cleaning of your allocated areas related to the school/site users and to work to the appropriate Health and Safety rules and processes.
- Cleaning duties such as cleaning, washing, sweeping, scrubbing, sanitising, shampooing, vacuum cleaning, polishing and dusting of designated areas as required by the School.
- Using the appropriate equipment, materials, tools and machinery to ensure the job is done effectively.
- Ensuring the safe use of chemicals that are required as part of your work, following manufacturer’s instructions and with regard to Health and Safety Regulation.
- Emptying bins and remove waste to designated areas.
- Specialist cleaning where requested by the School, i.e. carpet shampooing.
- Reporting any damage/defects to the appropriate person
- Liaising with site staff, supervisors and line managers as required.
Closing date for applications Sunday 24th April, at 11:59pm!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Chorus Education Trust website.