Mercia School are seeking to appoint an experienced, hardworking and enthusiastic full time cleaner to join our friendly and supportive team at Mercia School.
The Cleaner will support operations in all areas of the school maintaining cleanliness and safety to the highest standards.
The right candidate will:
- take pride in their work
- have experience ideally gained within a busy and demanding environment
- have a keen desire in maintaining the school’s cleanliness
- an ability to work using their own initiative
- an alignment to a can-do culture
- the capability to maintain effective relationships
- a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults
- the talent to adapt to changing situations and learn new skills
- a keen eye for ensuring the safety of our pupils
- strong principles that are aligned with the school
We are passionate about enabling all our students the very best start in life at Mercia School. Great support staff make a difference.
Closing date for applications is 25th June 2021.
For more information visit the TES website.