A Cleaner/Keyholder is required from 1 September 2021 to join our experienced team who are responsible for the cleaning, upkeep, maintenance and security of the school. Hours of work are 3 and 3.5 hours per day between 3pm to 6pm and 3pm to 6:30pm.
The Governors of St Thomas More Catholic Primary, A Voluntary Academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic, highly skilled and motivated Cleaner/Keyholder. The successful candidate will:
- Be supportive of the Catholic Ethos
- Have excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be highly motivated and hard working
- Be able to form positive relationships with children and adults
- Demonstrate initiative
- Be able to work as part of a team
Your duties will include cleaning, some general maintenance, security and porterage. We will be committed to your professional development and offer a friendly, supportive working environment.
Closing date for applications is Midday, 8th July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.