Mercia Learning Trust are seeking to appoint an experienced, hardworking and enthusiastic cleaner to join their friendly and supportive team at Mercia School. The Cleaner will support operations in all areas of the school maintaining cleanliness and safety to the highest standards. The right candidate will:
- take pride in their work
- have experience ideally gained within a busy and demanding environment
- have a keen desire in maintaining the school’s cleanliness
- have the ability to work using their own initiative
- have an alignment to a can-do culture
- have the capability to maintain effective relationships
- have a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults
- have the talent to adapt to changing situations and learn new skills
- have a keen eye for ensuring the safety of our pupils
- have strong principles that are aligned with the school
Closing date for applications Monday 18th April 2022!
For further information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Mercia Learning Trust website.