King Edward VII is seeking to appoint a cleaner as part of a small team helping to maintain a clean and healthy learning environment for the users of their School. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in classrooms, science rooms, design and technology rooms, toilets and other areas around School. This post is based at the Upper School Building on Glossop Road. The successful candidate will be able to:
- communicate effectively with other employees and the school community
- be reliable and punctual
- be able to use their initiative
- be aware of Health and Safety Policies
- take responsibility for the cleaning standards in a specific area
- work to a high standard in a safe manner
- understand the needs of the School in prioritising work load
- willing to undertake any training provided
Closing date for applications is Monday 21st February 2022 at 12 Noon!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, visit the King Edward VII School website.