Handsworth Grange Community Sports college are looking to hire a Part-time cleaner. You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in the area/sites allocated.
- Being aware of the conditions associated with the cleaning of your allocated areas related to the school/site users and to work to the appropriate Health and Safety rules and processes.
- Using the appropriate equipment, materials, tools and machinery to ensure the job is done effectively.
- Cleaning duties which will include cleaning, washing, sweeping, scrubbing, sanitising, shampooing, vacuum cleaning, polishing and dusting of designated areas as required by the School.
- Specialist cleaning where requested by the School, i.e. carpet shampooing.
- Reporting any damage/defects to the appropriate person.
- Liaising with site staff, supervisors and line managers as required.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 23rd February 2022 at 9am!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Minerva Learning Trust website.