St Mary’s Catholic Primary School are looking to employ a Higher Level Teaching Assistant. They are looking for someone who:
- Will be fully supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school (you do not need to be a Catholic to apply for this post)
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner
- Has a passion for teaching & learning which enthuses children
- Has the vision, motivation and drive to ensure that all children achieve success and enjoy their learning
- Has high expectations of pupil’s achievement and behaviour
- Is well organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is able to work in partnership with colleagues, parents and other professionals
- Will be able to play a full and active part in the life of the school
- Is solution focused and self-reflective
- Will be open to challenge and fully engage in professional development opportunities in order to develop
Closing date for applications is 13th December 2021 at 10am!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website.