Walkley Primary School wish to employ a person to provide a comprehensive cleaning service to the school site under the responsibility of the site manager. They are looking for a friendly, reliable, diligent cleaner to join their team in undertaking a full range of cleaning duties. This is a permanent position. Experience is desirable. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in the areas/sites allocated.
- Being aware of the conditions associated with the cleaning of your allocated areas related to the school site users.
- Working to the appropriate Health and Safety rules and procedures.
- Using the appropriate equipment, materials, tools and machinery to ensure the job is done effectively.
- Cleaning duties – i.e. cleaning, washing, sweeping, scrubbing, sanitising, shampooing, vacuum cleaning, polishing and dusting of designated areas as required by the School.
- Specialist cleaning where requested by the school i.e. carpet shampooing.
- Reporting any damage/ defects to the appropriate person.
- Liaising with site staff, supervisors and line managers as required.
Closing date for applications is the 30th November 2021, at 12 Midnight!
For more information, and access to the job description, visit the Sheffield City Council website