Ecclesfield Primary School are seeking to appoint a cleaner as soon as possible to work as part of a premises team helping to maintain a clean and healthy learning environment for the children. The post holder will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in class bases, toilets, and other areas around school. They will be able to:
- communicate effectively with other employees and clients
- be reliable and punctual
- be able to use initiative
- be aware of Health and Safety Policies
- take responsibility for the cleaning standards in a specific area.
- work to a high standard in a safe manner
- understand the needs of the school in prioritising work load
- willing to undertake any training provided
Closing date for applications is midday on the 5th November 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Sheffield City Council website.