The Governors of this Church of England Junior school are seeking to appoint a cleaner to join their hardworking and friendly premises team, to start as soon as possible. The successful candidate would be required to:
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the school
- Be committed to improving the school environment for all its users
- Be able to work alone and also work effectively as part of a team
- Be able to build good working relationships with all staff member
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Duties will include daily cleaning, washing, sanitising, vacuum cleaning, buffing and dusting of designated areas which will include classrooms, toilet, corridors and general areas.
Closing date for applications is the 20th October 2021!
For more information on the role, visit the Sheffield City Council Website.