Cascade Multi Academy Trust is seeking to appoint a Cleaner to join the Trust, the successful person will initially be employed at Whiteways Primary School. The role is initially based at Whiteways Primary School which has an experienced, inspirational and forward-thinking senior leadership team, who look forward to welcoming new members to join their school team. This position will suit an organised individual with exceptional cleaning standards. The main purpose of the role is to ensure sanitising duties are carried out regularly throughout the site and that their allocated area is cleaned to the required specification whilst adhering to defined procedures and health and safety regulations.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in the area/sites allocated.
- To be aware of the conditions associated with the cleaning of your allocated areas related to the school/site users and to work to the appropriate Health and Safety rules and processes.
- To use the appropriate equipment, materials, tools and machinery to ensure the job is done effectively.
- Duties will include cleaning, washing, sweeping, sanitising, vacuum cleaning, polishing and dusting of designated areas as required by the School.
- Specialist cleaning where requested by the School.
- To report any damage/defects to the appropriate person.
- Ensure all checklists are signed off as required
- To liaise with site staff, supervisors and line managers as required.
Closing date for applications is the 29th October 2021!
For further information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Sheffield City Council website.