Ecclesfield Primary School are seeking to appoint a cleaner as soon as possible to work as part of a premises team helping to maintain a clean and healthy learning environment for their children. The post holder will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in class bases, toilets, and other areas around school. They will be able to:
- communicate effectively with other employees and clients
- be reliable and punctual
- be able to use initiative
- be aware of Health and Safety Policies
- take responsibility for the cleaning standards in a specific area.
- work to a high standard in a safe manner
- understand the needs of the school in prioritising work load
- willing to undertake any training provided.
Closing date for applications is the 11th of October 2021, at 12 noon!
For further information, visit the Sheffield City Council Website!