Bents Green School are seeking to appoint a Cleaner as part of a small team helping to maintain a clean and healthy learning environment for the users of our site.
Duties will include daily cleaning, mopping, sanitising, vacuum cleaning and dusting of designated areas, this may include classrooms, offices, kitchens, toilets and general areas. Knowledge of Health and Safety and COSHH regulations is desirable, but training will be given if required.
Candidates should be able to:
- communicate effectively with other employees and students
- be reliable and punctual
- be able to use initiative
- be aware of health and safety policies and procedures
- work to a high standard in a safe manner
- understand the needs of the school in prioritising work load
- willing to undertake any training provided.
Closing date for applications is 7th July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.