Our school was recognised as ‘Good’ under the new framework in December 2017. Our Early Years team have achieved the re-accreditation of the Chartermark for quality and excellence in the educational provision for our youngest children in October 2017. We moved into a brand new school in January 2020 encompassing 12 classrooms, a Nursery, dance studio, main hall creative zone, library /research area as well as meeting/staff areas. We wish to employ a person to provide a comprehensive cleaning service to the school site under the responsibility of the site manager. Would you like to join us in taking pride in the high standards of presentation at our school? We are looking for a friendly, reliable, diligent cleaner to join our team in undertaking a full range of cleaning duties. This is a permanent position. Experience is desirable
Duties and responsibilities:
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in the areas/sites allocated.
- To be aware of the conditions associated with the cleaning of your allocated areas related to the school site users.
- Work to the appropriate Health and Safety rules and procedures.
- Use the appropriate equipment, materials, tools and machinery to ensure the job is done effectively.
- Cleaning duties will cleaning, washing, sweeping, scrubbing, sanitising, shampooing, vacuum cleaning, polishing and dusting of designated areas as required by the School.
- Specialist cleaning where requested by the school i.e. carpet shampooing.
- To report any damage/ defects to the appropriate person.
- To liaise with site staff, supervisors and line managers as required.
All the above duties and responsibilities to be carried out in accordance with Sheffield City Council’s Policies, Standing Orders and current legislation with an emphasis on Customer Care, Equal Opportunities, Data Protection and Health and Safety.
We can offer:
- A highly supportive and friendly environment.
- A supportive Governing Body and Leadership team.
- A commitment to your personal development.
Closing date for applications is 11th June 2021
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website