Classroom TA L3 – Upper KS2
The Governors of this creative, friendly and popular school wish to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support the learning of the children in their school. They are advertising for a position for a Teaching Assistant Level3 (permanent, 20h per week (mornings only, 39 weeks per year). They are looking for a person who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, and who is open to new ideas. The successful candidate will be committed to their school mottos of ‘Learning through Enjoyment’ and ‘Everyone’s good at something’.
Applicants will need to:
- have high expectations for themselves, others and all aspects of school life
- be committed to inclusion, working with parents and the community
- be able to communicate clearly and work closely with team members to plan and prepare learning provision
- have experience of working with children with the early years or primary age range
- work flexibly within a supportive and committed team
- take part in training and coaching opportunities as required
Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd April!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website!