Child Protection, Family Support and Safeguarding Manager
Are you a talented and caring Associate Professional who wants to impact on the lives of our most vulnerable young people?
The Maltby Learning Trust is seeking to appoint a talented, caring and inspirational Pastoral and Safeguarding Manager to join its dedicated staff team at Maltby Lilly Hall Academy to work directly with our most vulnerable young people and families.
Maltby Learning Trust is an exciting and dynamic workplace which offers an exceptional learning experience to all its pupils. As part of the Maltby Learning Trust, the person appointed will be joining a highly inspirational and ambitious organisation, which strives for excellence in all it does to achieve the best
possible outcomes for its pupils.
The Trust is a successful and highly collaborative partnership of Academies committed to raising the educational ambitions of the community in which it sits. As part of the Trust, we can offer successful candidates a wide variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases. We guarantee we will invest in you and your career.
Are you someone who:
- Is passionate about working with vulnerable families and young people as part of a successful team?
- Has experience of delivering pastoral intervention and sound knowledge of safeguarding vulnerable young people?
- Is committed to developing their own and others’ practice through a culture of CPD?
- Has the energy and enthusiasm to engage staff and students?
- Can champion change and think differently?
The successful candidate will be:
- An inspirational, proactive and caring person who understands the importance of securing young people’s mental health and wellbeing?
- A positive individual, able to adapt to changing circumstances and embrace new ideas.
Closing date for applications is 9.00am, 5th July 2021.
For more information visit the Maltby Lilly Hall Academy website.