The Trustees of Cascade Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint Catering Assistant to join the Catering Team at Whiteways Primary School. The successful applicant will be an experienced catering assistant with a strong attention to detail. The role will include food preparation, adhering to healthy eating policies, food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
Whiteways Primary School serves a multicultural community in the North of the city and their children come from many different ethnic and social backgrounds. They recognise the importance of a meaningful lunchtime experience that supports pupils’ social and physical development as well as ensuring they are ready to learn in the afternoon.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate
- Excellent catering skills with a passion for ensuring presentation is outstanding.
- Experience of working within a school kitchen as part of the team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management control and be flexible to provide additional cover where necessary.
- A successful and visionary team.
- Working in an environment where everyone is valued and
- Learning environment that encourages personal development
- Access to health and wellbeing benefits
- The opportunity to work alongside fabulous pupils, dedicated staff and supportive parents
- Local Government Pension
Closing date for applications: Monday 3rd May 2021
For more information please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.