The Trustees of Steel City Schools Partnership are looking to recruit a Part-Time Catering Assistant to join their Trust catering team as soon as possible. The successful applicant will be working closely with the Catering Manager across the partnership to provide a high quality catering service to pupils and staff. This position is permanent and will be based at Lound Infant, S35. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited too:
- working as part of a team in providing a catering service to the Academy
- assisting in the preparation and serving of foods / drinks.
- assisting in washing up and cleaning of all work areas.
They are looking for an individual who:
- is hard working and dedicated to improving standards within school and at break time / lunch time
- is keen to use initiative and take responsibility
- has the ability to want to work with and contribute to a strong team ethos
- has the relevant qualifications; Level 2 food Safety Certificate (preferable but not essential as training will be given), Experience of working in a busy kitchen environment.
The successful applicant must have the ability to work as an effective team member, be well organised, and have the ability to communicate with children and adults in a constructive and effective way.
Closing date for applications is Friday 8th April 2022!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website!