The Governing Body of Hallam Primary School are looking to appoint a Catering Assistant to join our team as soon as possible. You will need to be an enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible individual. The role will include:
- Working as part of a team providing a catering service to the school
- Serving food
- Washing up kitchen equipment
- Cleaning of all work and eating areas including setting out and putting away dining furniture
- Supervision of all areas where children are present
- Assistance with clearing trays, plates from tables, wiping spillages as and when they occur
- Clean trays and take used plates to the kitchen for washing. Refill water jugs for children during the lunch period.
- Any other duties and responsibilities appropriate to the grade and role
Closing date for applications is Friday 25th February 2022!
For further information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the TES website.