Are you keen to take on a new challenge, and have a ‘positive can do attitude’ which will enhance our happy team? Mossbrook School is a split site school which educates and cares for primary aged pupils who have a range of learning difficulties and disabilities including Autism. We are looking for someone who is up for working in a challenging, forward thinking school.
- Are you kind, calm and sensitive to the needs of others?
- Are you able to work flexibly and respond well to change?
- Do you want to work in a school where ‘pupils come first’ and are taught and cared for as the individuals they are?
- Are you able to use your own initiative but also work as part of a team?
- Do you have high standards and expectations?
If you answered yes to the above questions then you might be the person we are looking for and we might be the right school for you.
Closing date for applications is 11th July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.